about 1,000 8(a) Participants are terminated from the 8(a) Program
for failing to follow their 8(a) Participation Agreement.
This service is for SBA 8(a) Certified business who needs an
expert to ensure they follow their 8(a) Participation Agreement
to prevent their business from being terminated by the
SBA for 8(a) program noncompliance.
Each year about 1,000 8(a) certified businesses are terminated for not
following their 8(a) participation agreement.
Don't let all the hard work that you put into getting 8(a)
Certified go to waste for doing something such as:
a Service Agreement Request
a Free Consultation
- Failure to notify the SBA that your office has moved.
- Failure to obtain prior written approval from the SBA for
any changes in ownership, business structure, management or
- Failure to provide the SBA with annual financial statements
or quarterly financials.
- Failure to submit an updated 8(a) Business Plan.
- Failure to pursue competitive & commercial business in
accordance with its 8(a) Business Plan.
- A pattern of inadequate performance of awarded 8(a) contracts
- Failure to pay or repay federal obligations.
- Failure to keep all required permits or licenses.
- Taking excessive compensation from the business
- Failure to obtain written approval for any management
agreement, joint venture agreement or any other agreement
relative to the performance of an 8(a) contract.
- Paying a consultant too much to help market your business
- Failure by business or owner to maintain the economic
- AND MORE.........
Our staff will work one on one with
to ensure you do not do anything that will result in termination
from the 8(a) Program.
We will conduct quarterly interviews to help identify any
potential problems that could result in a termination notice from
the SBA. We will provide recommendations on each potential problem
to remain in compliance with the SBA requirements.
- We will review all quarterly business financials, personal
financial statements and annual business and personal Federal tax
returns to ensure they are properly prepared and ensure they do
not disqualify you.
- We will prepare a quarterly Risk Management Association (RMA)
analysis of your business to ensure that you have not exceeded 4
or more of the 7 RMA industry means that the SBA utilizes to
determine if you have met its "Development Goals".
- We will complete an adjusted net worth analysis to ensure you will
still be considered economically disadvantaged and also an
adjusted gross income analysis if necessary. We will advise you of
any possible eligibility issues as well as remedies to potential
- We shall respond to your inquires through the year and thoroughly
advise you on any potential business or personal situation that
could jeopardize your 8(a) eligibility.
Our 8(a) Compliance Service fee is: $3,000.00.
This is payable in two installments. (1) The first installment
is paid at the time of the start of your 8(a) Business Plan
engagement. (2) The final balance is due either 30 days after
We accept Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, Discover and Checks for payment.
a Service Agreement
You can view our list of
testimonials and call any of our clients.