SBA 8a Business Development, HUBZone, 8(m)/wosb and VA VETBIZ Program Specialists
Cloveer, Inc. is small minority-owned business headquarted in Tampa, Florida.
Cloveer, Inc. is a Florida Corporation that provides small businesses with expert advice and guidance on how to gain access to the billions of dollars in set-aside and sole source federal procurements that are available as an 8(a) Certified, HUBZone Certified , 8(m) Certified and VETBIZ Certified Program participant. Our principals have assisted thousands of Minority, Woman and Service Disabled Veteran owned small businesses to achieve formal SBA 8(a), HUBZone, 8(m)/WOSB and VA VETBIZ certification along with maintaining our 8(a) clients SBA 8(a) eligibility throughout their nine year program eligibility.
10 Reasons To Use Cloveer, Inc.
1. We having been assisting small businesses obtain SBA 8a , HUBZone , 8(m) WOSB and EDWOSB and VA VETBIZ Certification and also assisting our 8(a) clients to maintain their 8(a) Program eligibility since 1999. We are not new to the Federal Set-Aside Contracting Business like some of our competitors. We are an active member of the Better Business Bureau with an A Rating with 0 complaints to-date. Most of our competitors are not accredited BBB members or have a sub par rating.
2. If you want us to prepare your SBA 8(a), HUBZone, 8(m)/WOSB or VA VETBIZ Application, It is our company policy to not take you on as a client until we are positive that you meet all major SBA 8(a), HUBZone, 8(M) or VETBIZ Program eligibility requirements. We are not interested in wasting either your or our time if you do not qualify. We have and maintain a very high (99.9%) success rate for our clients.
3. We have assisted over 1,750 small businesses gain entry into the SBA 8(a), HUBZone, 8(m) and VETBIZ Programs. We also assist our clients to maintain their SBA 8(a) Program eligibility and we can provide real references for you to speak with that will prove that hiring us is the right choice vs choosing one of our competitors.
4. We know and understand the SBA 8(a) Program regulatory requirements, HUBZone Program regulatory requirements, 8(a) Standard Operating Procedures and Office of Hearings and Appeal cases that affect the 8(a), HUBZone and 8(m) and VETBIZ programs.
5. We protect our clients confidential information. All information is stored on secure servers within our office and is never shared with anyone.
6. When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk. We are a honest and ethical business and will not do anything to jeopardize your 8(a), HUBZone, 8(m), or VETBIZ Application chances or continued eligibility.
7. We have taught hundreds of small businesses how to self-prepare their own 8(a) Application using our previous 8(a) Certification Workshops. We developed our 8(a) Accelerator software that helps firms prepare their own 8(a) application by providing step-by-step video instructions in plain English. Our President/CEO also previously developed a software product for one of our competitors too.
8. If you choose one of our professional services, all work is completed by our employees, not an outside consultant like some of our competitors.
9. We know who is who at the SBA office that will process your SBA 8(a) and HUBZone Certification Application. We know how the SBA wants your SBA 8(a) and HUBZone Certification Application organized so it helps get you through the 8(a) and HUBZone Application review process faster. Our clients 8(a) and HUBZone application completion service clients typically get 8a certified in 90 days or less.
10. Finally, we believe in treating you the way we want to be treated. We go the extra mile to make sure your experience with our company is outstanding. As a small business we know how important good customer service is.
|Rick Otero - President/CEO|
Rick is the President and CEO of Cloveer, Inc. He lives in Tampa, Florida with his wife and business partner Monica and their two children. He has spent the last twelve years guiding thousands of firms through the very complex Small Business Administration's 8(a) Application process.
Rick has over 20 years of federal government contracting experience working for Fortune 500 and 8a Certified Program participants. Rick worked as a federal contractor for various companies on IT and engineering projects within many Federal government agencies. Some of these agencies include the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), General Accounting Office (GAO), Health and Human Services (HHS) and United States Information Agency (USIA). His experience working as a federal contractor has given him the knowledge to understand the Federal Procurement processes.
Rick also has owned several other small businesses in the last 15 years and been involved in the sale of one of his existing businesses. He understands the processes and procedures of owning, operating and selling a small business along with personally experiencing many of the challenges and struggles that most small businesses go through.
Rick has intimate knowledge of the SBA 8(a), HUBZone and 8(m) program rules and regulations and the SBA's Department of Program Certification Eligibility's (DPCE) Standard Operating Procedures. He is an expert on each individual element that comprises a successful SBA 8(a), HUBZone and 8(m) Certification Application which can help ensure your SBA 8(a) and HUBZone Certification Application has the best chance for achieving formal SBA 8(a) and/or HUBZone certification.
Read his blog at blog.cloveer.com on 8(a) Certification. It provides helpful articles and tips on getting 8a Certified and maintaining 8(a) program eligibility.
|Monica Otero - Vice President|
Monica is the Vice President of Cloveer, Inc. She lives in Tampa, Florida with her husband and business partner Rick and their two children. She has spent the last ten years guiding thousands of firms through the very complex Small Business Administration's SBA 8(a) Application process including assisting these firms in the development of their 8a Business Plans and ensuring their annual 8(a) update maintain's their SBA 8(a) program eligibility.
Monica has 20 years of experience working for 8(a) certified program participants and small businesses in the areas of human resources and accounting. Monica specializes in writing 8a Business plans that help companies determine their goals and how they will reach them so they will be successful both in the SBA 8(a) program and after graduating. She is also an expert in preparing 8a annual updates and evaluating company compliance with SBA 8(a) regulations and RMA values.