Application Submission Service
Are you contemplating the formation of a business specifically to
get SBA 8(a) Certified? Did you recently form a business and need
specific guidance during your first year or two to make sure that
when you apply for the SBA 8(a) Program you will get certified?
Our Pre 8(a) Application Completion Service will ensure that your
small business is positioned properly to become 8(a) Certified
when it is ready to apply.
Pre 8(a) Application Completion Service Faqs
What is the service and who should
The Pre 8(a) Application Completion Service is designed for the
small business owner who is thinking about forming a business
solely for the purpose of becoming an SBA 8(a) Program
participant or has a newly formed business and needs initial and
ongoing guidance and advice on how to position itself for applying for 8(a) Certification.
We are experienced at solving complex 8(a) application
show stoppers. We have the knowledge and expertise to
guide and advise you, so your small business may get 8(a)
Certified by the SBA.
a Service Agreement
What to expect when you sign up for
We start by conducting a detailed
interview to determine the business's current state of eligibility
for the SBA's 8(a) Program.
Following the interview, you will receive a detailed progress
report that will outline the specific steps you must take to
prepare for an upcoming 8(a) Program Application. Our progress
report will provide you with realistic time frame's for applying
for the 8(a) Program and any SBA required milestones you and
your business must meet.
We will identify all specific documents that you will need to
create and start to gather for your 8(a) Application submission.
Templates, worksheets and samples will be provided to
assist with documents you may not have that are required.
You will also receive three additional hours of consultation as
needed after the provision of the initial progress report to
answer any other questions you may have as you work your way towards
8(a) Application submission.
If you choose to have us prepare your entire 8(a) Application,
when you are ready to apply, we will apply the $500.00 fee paid
for this service towards the Full 8(a) Application
What type of Information will need to
be collected and provided to the SBA?
Keep in mind that each 8(a) Application is unique and document
requirements vary for each 8(a) Application. Below is a typical
list of items that will need to be included within your
- Current SAM.GOV and SBA DSBS (Dynamic Small Business Search) profile printouts
- A complete copy of your SBA Electronic Application including all Forms (Certification Receipt Form, 1010, 1010-IND, 1623, 1790, 413, 4506-T, 912)
- 1040 personal tax returns (last three filing years)
including all schedules, attachments, W-2s, 1099's and proof
of payment for any tax owed for each 8(a) Applicant and anyone
else who owns more than 10% interest in the business or who is
considered a key officer, employee or director
- Business Federal tax returns including all schedules and
attachments for the last three filing years, or as many as you
have been in business, if less than 3 years
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, A/P and A/R aging
statements no older than 30 days old and also for the last
three years. Please note, your financial statements must be
prepared either on an income tax basis or be GAAP compliant.
- A resume for each 8(a) Applicant and any other key officer,
employee, director or 10% or more owner
- A detailed listing of current YTD and past federal
and non-federal contracts for the last two
completed fiscal years plus the current YTD. You will also
need to provide a copy of contracts for the last 12 months too
- At least 2-3 letters of reference from current and/or past
- A current certificate of good standing (required for
Corporations and LLC's only) including any for any foreign entity filings
- Stock certificates/Stock ledger (Corp), Membership
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization/Partnership
filing/DBA Filing (Unique to your organization type) including any for foreign entity filings
- Fictitious Business Name filings (if applicable)
- Bylaws, Operating Agreement or Partnership Agreement (Unique to your organization type)
- Stockholder/Board or Member Meeting minutes (organization
and last two years)
- Articles of Conversion (if applicable)
- Buy/Sell or any Voting Agreements (if applicable)
- Organization chart
- Business bank signature cards
- Copies of all business and special licenses
- Copies of any business loan agreements
- A brief history of the business (A worksheet will be
provided to assist with this item)
- A copy of the lease agreement for business. If you operate
out of your home, we will prepare a letter of explanation to
- Copy of your current business insurance declaration
- Proof of US Citizenship, if born outside the USA
- Copies of personal financial statement supporting statements, no older than 30 days old. (e.g. bank statements (Checking/Savings, etc.), Retirement Account statements (Including written plan terms and conditions), Shareholder loan promissory notes, Life Insurance statement (Cash Surrender Value), Stock/Bond or Mutual account statements, Auto registration/title/KBB value and loan statements, Other Asset valuations or statements (College Savings Accounts, RV’s, Motorcycle, etc.), Mortgage statements, Deeds for all properties owned, Home Owners Insurance, Credit Cards, etc.), Notes Payable to Banks and others (Student, Home Equity, etc.)
- For any past arrest, copies of court documents and FD-258 fingerprint card
- Trust Agreements, if applicable
- Tribal Card, if Native American
- Letter of no objection, if you have a family member that is a federal employee (GS-13 or higher).
- Evidence of Bonding, if applicable
- Business Loan Agreements
What happens if you don't have some of
the required items?
We will provide you worksheets, samples, and
templates that assist in collecting and developing some of the
What is the total cost for the Pre
8(a) Application Service?
Our Pre 8(a) Application Completion Service fee is: $500.00.
This is payable in one installment. We accept Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, Discover and Checks for payment.
a Service Agreement
Do you have any references that I can
You can view our list of
client testimonials and call any of our clients.