“Are you stuck in an endless SBA 8a Certification Application review process?" Have you self prepared your 8a Certification Application and had it returned once, twice or more by the SBA for incompleteness or a potential eligibility issue? Our 8a Application Review Service can ensure you are not stuck in a seemingly endless SBA review process.
Small Business Government Contracts - for Women, Minorities, Veterans and Disadvantaged Business Owners
Each year, hundreds of thousands of small business owners around the country apply for SBA loans and SBA grants. The application processes are long, complicated, and highly selective, leaving most applicants without funding.
Unlike government grants and loans however, small business government contracts, the provisions for which are made under section 8a of the Small Business Act can give women, minorities, handicapped, service disabled veterans, and disadvantaged small business owners repeat business at no cost to them. 8a government contracts for minorities, women, handicapped, service disabled veterans, and other disadvantaged individuals are highly sought after for this reason, but complex to obtain. There are however, strategies to overcome this opposition.
Finding Contract Opportunities
There are a few key techniques for finding government contract opportunities, many of which involving simply surfing the Internet:
- Visit the Federal Business Opportunities website at http://www.fbo.gov. There you can search specifically for 8a contract opportunities, and have targeted opportunities sent to you via e-mail.
- Research each federal agency's long-range acquisition estimates (LRAE). Each major federal agency maintains a LRAE which identifies anticipated procurements upcoming that are over $100,000.
- Contact each federal agency's Office of Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) office. OSDBU offices ensure that small and disadvantaged businesses are provided maximum practicable opportunity to participate in the agency's contracting process.
- Visit the Federal Procurement Data System website. It contains information about every federal procurement that has ever taken place. The website can be found at https://www.fpds.gov
- Simply arrange a meeting with the contracting officer(s) of whichever federal agency with which you would like to do business. At such a meeting, you can give an informative presentation and market your product(s)/service(s).
Unfortunately, it proves difficult to be awarded a government contract unless you're SBA 8a certified. This is where we come in.
Getting Certified with Cloveer
The SBA 8a application process is tough, and we know it. That's why we're in business; we want to help women, minorities, handicapped, service disabled veterans, and disadvantaged small business owners secure 8a certification, so they are given a fair opportunity to acquire government contracts. After all, Cloveer is a minority owned business.
We having been assisting clients to obtain 8a certification and maintain their 8a program eligibility for over 10 years. As such, we know the SBA 8a program regulatory requirements, 8a standard operating procedures and Office of Hearings and Appeal cases that affect the 8a program better than 99.9% of anyone else out there. We put this experience to work each day through each of our services:
- 8a Application Accelerator: This #1 selling 8a application completion tool will guide you step-by-step through the SBA 8a application process, creating and compiling all of the application documents, and even format your application in the preferred SBA method.
- 8a Application Review: For those of our clients who have already prepared an application, the 8a application review service ensures that not only is your application complete, but that it is in fact 8a eligible.
- 8a Application Completion: Many of our clients recognize the experience we have in preparing SBA 8a applications. With over 10 years and 1,500 successful application under our belts, we have quite a bit! For these customers, we offer a complete 8a application service. We will prepare everything for you, so you can concentrate on running your business.
No matter which option you choose, Cloveer guarantees that no other company will work harder or faster to assist you in getting your business SBA 8a certified. Contact us today to discover which option works best for you.